Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build, power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect millions of entrepreneurs with millions of buyers around the world. As an Etsy Inc. employee whether a team member of Etsy, Reverb, Depop, or Elo7 you'll tackle unique, meaningful, and large-scale problems alongside passionate coworkers, all the while making a rewarding impact and Keeping Commerce Human.
What's the role?
As we work towards introducing Etsy to Indian buyers, our Buyer Marketing program is focussed on delivering an optimal product-market fit. This is a cross-functional program and requires collaboration and coordination within different teams and stakeholders. To help with the successful execution of this project, we are seeking an accomplished project manager with core marketing experience who can work with key stakeholders across multiple teams, and ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the program priorities.
This is a full-time position and reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing & PR, India. In addition to salary, you will also be eligible for an equity package, an annual performance bonus, and our competive benefits that support you and your family as part of your total rewards package at Etsy. This role requires your presence in Etsy’s New Delhi office in an in-person or flex capacity. Learn more about our Flex and Office-based work modes and workplace safety policies here.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Develop program plans, timelines, and tracking documents of moderate to high complexity and scope that are integrated into overarching buyer marketing objectives
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, brand partnerships and collaborations with external partners
- Own coordination of marketing plans across different Etsy teams and agencies including agency relationships across all marketing workstreams
- Ensure information flows between all cross-functional teams so that teams are connected and the project is tracking as planned.
- Collaborate with Etsy’s in-house departments across Brand Design, CRM, Performance Marketing, Product, SEO, Social, Legal and Merchandising to drive overall business impact and track project timelines and deliverables and act as the operational first point of contact while interacting with channel partners
- Always proactively and iteratively evaluate and evolve the operations of the program so that the program is people-first, and highly effective. Be responsible for assigning tasks to owners and ensuring transparency in task ownership, timelines and accountability.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Deep dive into marketing-related data, interact with the analytics team and share periodic reports on the performance of all marketing channels, including decks for leadership teams.
- Maintain the program documentation, including all plans, timelines and briefs.
- Build positive relationships and demonstrate an ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- This is a sample of the type of work this role will require. You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Etsy's discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
- Of course, this is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require! You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Etsy's discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
Qualities that will help you thrive in this role are:
- 4+ years marketing experience (preferably within a marketing oriented organization or an agency) with proven success in rolling out omni-channel marketing strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a marketing or campaign management role, ideally with an eCommerce focus
- Ability to collaborate, empathize, encourage, and persuade a broad set of cross-functional partners across the organization
- You have outstanding organizational skills when crafting the projects and associated tasks necessary to implement the marketing strategy.
- It’s extremely important that you are a team player with a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude, and you believe in individual and collective growth. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and are flexible with change and shifting priorities
- You are not afraid of numbers and love crunching data to get meaningful insights - you need to be numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- You have amazing project management skills and pay close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, dynamic work environment
If you're interested in joining the team at Etsy, please share your resume with us and feel free to include a cover letter if you'd like. As we hope you've seen already, Etsy is a place that values individuality and variety. We don't want you to be like everyone else -- we want you to be like you! So tell us what you're all about.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace furthers relevance, resilience, and longevity. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If, due to a disability, you need an accommodation during any part of the interview process, please let your recruiter know. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.