JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
The Copy team is a part of the Creative team. The Creative team is responsible for making sure our users receive crisp, engaging, and entertaining communications. Whether we’re serving the sassiest audio ads, or we’re sending you a lit email communication, a lot of thought and effort goes into each step of the way.
In this role, you'll be working on a wide array of briefs for Brand Solutions, Consumer Pay, Marketing, and Product. This could be anything from a push notification, to an audio ad, banner set. Our job is to blur the lines between marketing/advertising, and quality content. This role reports directly to the Associate Creative Director, Copy & Content.
• To serve as an in-house copy agency to internal clients
• To deliver strong, and succinct copy that is grammatically correct
• Be able to match, and maintain JioSaavn’s unique brand voice
• Will have to work on Advertising Copy and pitches, and therefore, must be comfortable with receiving, and implementing feedback (both from internal parties and external ones)
• Pop culture knowledge, and a fondness for music will come in handy
• Bachelors’ in Mass Media, Management Studies, Crafting Creative Communications, or a
short-course related to copywriting. People with great copywriting chops are also welcome
• 6-9 years of Copywriting experience
• A strong grasp of English and Hindi
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Being organized with an eye for detail is a plus
• Ability to work effectively both as an individual and in a team environment
• Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.