Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop HORECA channel for entire range of products in designated geography.
- Work with relevant distributors, chefs, consultants/cafes to generate product orders.
- Researching and identifying new sales opportunities for HORECA and similar channels across geography.
- Ensure management of existing accounts with regular intervention on billings to enhance sales growths.
- Ensure timely submission of required data/reports and maintenance of accurate records, statistics and database of account information.
- Handling email communications and B2B queries on new business development.
- Ensuring availability of products through timely forecasting and interaction with cross functional departments.
Required Candidate profile
Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals & Planning
HORECA accounts defined as: Hotels, Restaurant,Pubs, Lounge, Caterers, Hospitals
Email cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : Business Development Manager
Industry Type -FMCG
Department-Sales & Business Development
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Role Category- BD / Pre Sales