Gather research necessary to build a new campaign
- Assist the manager in gathering necessary data for plan development
- Generate paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for trafficking approved plan
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Active monitoring and management of performance and competitive landscape
- Monitor and optimize paid search performance to meet business objectives
- Develop and implement optimization recommendationsand/or testing plans
- Utilize bid management tools as well as Google, Bing and Oath paid search platforms to build campaigns, implement optimizations, pull reporting, and QA campaigns
- Pull and analyze data to inform campaign reporting and helping to build insights
- Maintain monthly billing and partner with client strategy and billing reconciliation teamto reconcile discrepancies
- Learn all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
- Work closely with manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- Timely delivery of all work
- Stay informed on search industry trends and new tools and ad formats
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams and client groups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in bid management, paid search campaign development/management/optimization with the use of leading search platforms
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills and an ability to manage data
- Understanding of Search PPC and digital display advertising
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Publicis Groupe Commitment to Diversity & Equity Policy:
Publicis Groupe is deeply committed to diversity and inclusion in spirit and in action at every level of the organization. It reflects our core values and embodies our purpose of building a great company enabling human potential. We have a deep-rooted appreciation for how diversity of thought drives innovation, and we ground that value in a culture of collaboration and connected thinking.
- Diversity & inclusion arebusiness imperativeson which Publicis Groupe will not negotiate. While fostering a work environment that is inclusive of all talent is a collective responsibility, it isleadership’s jobto nurture the career aspirations and goals of all our talent.Promoting gender equality starts at the topand the Groupe will not tolerate anyone speaking for our organization who does not value theimportance of inclusion. Publicis Groupe works very hard tochampion diversityand willcontinue to insistthat each agency’s leadership be champions of both diversity and inclusion.
- Our Core values“ VIVA LA DIFFERENC’Eis based on the very aspect of celebrating differences
- Our strategy focuses on bringing together teams with diverse perspectives, disciplines, and experiences, because diversity of thought best serves our clients and their customers who they aspire to impact
Equal Employment Commitment:
- We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protectedby applicable law.
- When recruiting, developing and promoting our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence and potential.
- We shall have fair, transparent and clear employee policies which promote diversity and equality, in accordance with applicable law and other provisions of this Code. These policies shall provide for clear terms of employment, training, development and performance management.