We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, Based in Bangalore , who is excited to develop, operationalize, and rapidly scale our integrated marketing programs, including (but not limited to), account-based marketing campaigns, Affiliiate marketing, SEO, email nurture campaigns, our social media campaigns, and our search campaigns. You will work hand-in-hand with our marketing team to make our marketing programs’ success and produce data-driven results.
- Help PingPong penetrate in Amazon Global Selling, Freelancers and other segments.
- Help grow PingPong’s business through search, social and remarketing campaigns
- Drive SEO for website
- Support and drive the campaign calendar. Partner with cross-functional team members in Marketing, Design, and Content to publish and distribute compelling content and narratives to our audiences.
- Organizing integrated marketing campaigns, budget, creatives, tracking, and timelines in accordance with program objectives
- Drive all digital marketing initiates and evaluation matrix
- Responsible to build community through social media channels
- Reponsible to drive Affiliate/ Influencer marketing for PingPong
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Identifying and course-correcting deviations from goals with strategic changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Program risk and failure analysis
- 2-5 years of marketing experience in a marketing program or campaign manager role. Prefer have experience in industry of Ecommerce, Freelancing, Exporters.
- Advanced understanding of marketing program management tools, processes, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex program, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Structured thinker, with strong program and project management skills and attention to detail