About the job
Duties And Responsibilities
Providing Documentation and Reporting Support
- Assists managers in preparation of various reports and presentations.
- Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as needed.
- Attends, transcribes and distributes minutes, and participate in staff meetings, executive committee meeting and department meetings as needed.
- Makes new files, maintains existing files.
- Maintains giveaway/donation files and assists in making reservations.
- Provides administrative support to manager/s and department.
- Composes, produces and signs correspondence on routine matters.
- Produces and distributes correspondence as required.
- Answers department phones.
- Acts as a receptionist for manager and, when necessary, other department members, providing assistance to callers as required.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Attends meetings and communicates with executive and peers as an effort to improve quality of service
- Ensures VIP amenity requests from GM/DOPS are handled in timely manner.
- Signs for managers and release, with specific permission.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
- Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
Qualifications And Requirements
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.