Today, We are going to tell you how can you check HTTP Status Code of multiple URL. The Status code is a part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard. Basically, Status codes are issued by a server in response to a client’s request made to the server. It includes codes from IETF Request for Comments (RFCs), other specifications, and some additional codes used in some common applications of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
Check HTTP Code of Single Website/URL – Using Your Browser
- Open a new Tab and Open URL by entering in address bar.
- Wait for Page loads, Right Click anywhere on page and after that click on inspect Element
- Now, Developer Tools will be opened.
- Click on Network Tab and Press F5 to Refresh Page
- Now you can see the HTTP Status Code of every file that is embedded into website
Check HTTP Code of Multiple Website/URL – Using Online Software
- Click here to Open Online HTTP Status Code Checker Tool
- Enter the List of URLs that you want to check
- Click on Check button
- Wait for load URLs and after loading URL it will start checking HTTP Status Code