It quite often happens that we mistakenly delete our important files from our mobile phones. It seems to be even a bigger problem when you do not have a computer in case of urgent requirement. However, it will be a problem no more. Here in this article we will know how to recover deleted files from Android phone without using a computer.
There are various android applications that can help you recover your files. This article has covered two of the popular applications and has explained in detail how to use them to get the access to your files back.
1. Dumpster Photo and Video Restore App:
You can refer to this app as the recycle bin of android mobiles. Just as in a computer the deleted files get saved in the recycle bin similarly when we delete photos or videos in our mobile phone, they get saved in the Dumpster app. You can restore the deleted files from this app whenever you like, but this is possible only when you have already this app. So, if you like to be safe from loss of any kind of photos, videos and files, keep this app installed in your devices.
This app has been downloaded for over 10 million times and has been rated 4.1 in the Playstore.
How to recover deleted files from your Android phone using the Dumpster Photo and Video restore application ?
- First of all download the Dumpster Photo and Video restore app from Playstore.
- After getting the app installed, you can now get access to restore the files that get deleted by you.
- Open the app and select the file that you want to restore. For example if the files to be recovered are images click on image option.
- You will see the folder from which you had deleted the file. Click on the concerned folder.
- After that all the deleted files start appearing on the screen.
- Select the file you want to recover and click on the RESTORE button.
This is how Dumpster app will help you to recover deleted files from Android phone without using a computer.
2. DiskDigger App:
The DiskDigger app is specially made for photo recovery and is quite popular as it has been downloaded for over 10 million times. When it comes to photo recovery, this application is usually people’s first choice.
The speciality of this app is that it can recover years old images.
A drawback of this app is that it is limited only to recovering photos.
How to recover deleted images from Android phone using the DiskDigger App?
- First of all install the DiskDigger photo recovery app from the play store.
- Install the application in your device and open it. After you open it you will find a button which says “Start Basic Photo Scan”, click on the button.
- Scanning may take some time. Wait for the process to be over.
- After the scanning gets over, all the images that you had deleted starts appearing on the screen.
- Select all the images that you are concerned about.
- After selecting the images, click on the RECOVER button.
- Then a new page will appear which will ask you the location where you want to save the recovered images.
For your comfort of finding images that you are concerned about various options are provided in the settings of the app. You can choose the size of the image, you can also set the date so that the app will find out the images of the particular date.
This is how the DiskDigger App will help you to recover deleted image from Android phone without using a computer.