How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone?
Almost everyone are using android phones nowadays. We use our android devices not just to make calls and surf on the internet but also make its application to store lots of files in it. The files may include photos, videos, word files, contacts and many more. There may be some files which you would never want to lose on any cost.
It is possible sometimes that the files might get misplaced or deleted mistakenly and it can be of a huge trouble for you but not when you know how to recover them. It is actually possible to recover deleted files from Android devices under certain conditions, and after reading this article you will know how recover deleted files android.
You might be thinking that after the files have been deleted they get totally vanished from the phone. The fact is that the files actually remain within your device but the space which was consumed by the device gets freed. So that the space can be used to store any other file.
As you start storing new files in your device, the deleted files get totally overwritten. Due to which the old files get permanently deleted. So you need to take some steps early so that the deleted files doesn't get overwritten. Do not store new data in your Android phone and start the recovery process as soon as possible.
There are various recovery software available for free which can be used to recover deleted files from Android phones. Any one from the available software can be used for the purpose. Here, we will provide you with the tutorial of one such application.
There are few simple steps to recover deleted files from Android phone, let us look at them in details:-
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone using FonePaw:-
There is a software called FonePaw Android Data Recovery program. You need to download the software in your computer. Do not download the android application in your phone, because it may overwrite your deleted file.
- Install the software in the PC. After the installation process gets over connect the concerned phone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- You need to complete the USB Debugging Procedure in your phone. The method of debugging varies from phone to phone.
- After completing the above mentioned steps, you need to click the 'OK' button on Android Data Recovery and click OK on your device.
- Now the Android Data Recovery program will detect your device. You will get the access to your old files.
- Click on the files you want to recover and click on the NEXT button. The software will start scanning the files.
- The process of scanning will take some time. After that all the deleted files will start to show up. From the shown preview choose the files you want to recover. You can also select multiple files at once.
- After selection of the files, you will have to click on the RECOVER button. Just after that, all the selected files will begin to get saved on your computer.
These were some simple steps to recover deleted files from Android phones, using the FonePaw Android Data Recovery program. It can also recover deleted files android internal storage. The trial version of this software is available for free. If you need it just for a single use than you can use it for free, but if you want to use it for a longer period than you can buy it.
Steps for Android USB Debugging Procedure:-
If you use a android device of version 2.3 or older follow the following process:-
- Go to Settings
- Click on Applications
- After, Click on Development
- Mark the Check in USB Debugging Option
If your Android version ranges from 3.0 to 4.1:-
- Go to Settings
- Click on Developer Options
- Now Mark the Check USB Debugging Option
If you use an Android phone of Version 4.1 and above:-
- Go to Settings
- Click on About Phone
- Tap on Build Number until yo do not get a screen which says "you are under developer mode"
- Then, go back to Settings, Click on Developer Option and Check USB Debugging.